We are excited to announce that due to the remarkable growth of our company and the need to expand our production, we are moving to a brand new, more modern and larger facility!
Our NEW western USA location will now be located at:
Copper Sage Commerce Center, Las Vegas, NV
- The move started June 1st with full production up and running in Las Vegas by June 30th.
Click to view UPS Transit Map
- During this time, we will still be open and in production as normal, while you continue to receive our same high-quality products and service.
- With the move, we will be adding new equipment, additional capacity and increased warehouse space.
- A large amount of the Pro Towels family are moving with us as well! (one of the reasons we earned a place on the Top 60 Best Companies To Work For!).
- Our customer service will continue to be the same exceptional quality you’ve always had!
- We can now ship to you faster than ever before. We are still a quick 1-2 days transit to all of California and with our 2 production facilities, 3 days or less anywhere else in the US!
- Our new location will allow us to be closer to our wholesale partners!
Our main phone & fax numbers and email addresses will remain the same.
Pro Towels is pleased to announce the expansion of their contract decorating division, Superior Decorating, to the East Coast. Superior Decorating will now be fully operational in both Camarillo, CA and Abbeville, SC.
Solely based out of Camarillo, CA for the past 30 years, Superior Decorating has been a leader in contract decorating for both the Promotional Product Industry and retail markets. “Expanding into the new Pro Towels 300,000 square foot facility on the East Coast will allow us to get product to our customers faster, with the same level of customer service they’ve come to expect,” says Robert Strem, Executive Vice President at Superior Decorating.
“We’ve been looking forward to expanding Superior Decorating to the East Coast ever since we acquired the company back in 2010,” states Kevin Nord, President of Pro Towels and Superior Decorating. “Having apparel decorating capabilities on both sides of the country will broaden the accessibility of our innovative techniques.”
To raise awareness of the dangers of drinking and driving, Fox Chapel Area High School held the ‘Save A Life Tour’. Students were also encouraged to sign Attorney Edgar Snyder’s ‘Safe & Sober Pledge’. Those that did, recieved a t-shirt and were entered in to a drawing to win a $100 gift card.
Spot Color with a base layer of white. Spot Color is the process of printing one color at a time.
Pro Towels has appointed Jim Ellis as Director of Contract Printing for the East Coast division of Superior Decorating. With over 20 years of experience in the screen printing industry, Jim has returned to Pro Towels after running a promotional product screen print operation for the past 6 years. He is happy to return “home.”
Jim enjoys hunting, fishing, and cheering on the Florida Gators. He and his wife Suzanne reside in Abbeville, SC and have three children, Jessica, Andrew and Ethan.