Please include the following in your Purchase Order:
- Company Name
- Billing Address
- Contact Email/Phone Number (for proofing)
- In-Hands Date
- Item Number and Name
- Color of Item
- Quantity and Size Breakdown
- Decoration Method
- Imprint Colors / Thread Colors (reference PMS if applicable)
- Location of Imprint or Embroidery
- Art Instructions or any Additional Notes
- Shipping Address and Ship Method
- Tracking Number for Blank Inventory Being Shipped In (send within 24 hours of order placement)
Send your purchase order to [email protected]
Send your artwork with your purchase order to email above.
Be sure to include company name and PO# in the subject line.
We recommend all files be sent via e-mail. Please make sure that you include your company’s name and P.O. number with all e-mailed artwork.
Submit your artwork and purchase order to the following e-mails:
Customers will be held responsible for any charges incurred to resolve problems if the digital file is not received in a usable format (see below). Contact ProService for more information.
Acceptable File Types:
- Adobe Illustrator CC or below
- ZIP (compression file)
Acceptable Image Types:
- Layered File (300 dpi min.)
- PDF files are acceptable if originally created in Illustrator as vector artwork.
Art Charges: $40.00 (k) minimum per hour.
- Art charges will apply if requirements are NOT met and any necessary alterations are involved in order to meet production standards. WE DO NOT ACCEPT FAXED ART!
Printed Artwork Specs:
- All fonts and strokes must be converted to outlines.
- Minimum Type Size = 15 pt.
- Minimum Line Weight = 2 pt.
- Avoid thin lines and condensed lettering.
We will attempt to match your PMS color request as best as we can, but we cannot guarantee a 100% match. Be sure to specify any PMS colors on original purchase orders.
Submit Artwork to be reviewed and quoted. NOTE: Some jobs may require additional spot colors to ensure quality product and good ink coverage. Art and film preparation charges are $400.00 (k) plus screen charges for a minimum of 4 screens.
- Virtuals are not your e-proof.
- Please limit virtual requests to 3 items per logo. Charges apply for more.
- Virtuals can take up to 72 hours, depending on complexity of artwork and number of virtuals requested.
- Virtuals are only mockups. They are not exact representations of how your product will appear.
Art proofs will be e-mailed to you between 24-48 hours after order submission. All proofs must be approved by the customer and e-mailed back to us without delay. For repeat orders, proofs are provided upon request. Please advise ProService if you require a proof. Delays on proof approval will increase production time. Embroidery reorders will not receive a proof unless requested.
Pre-production proofs may be REQUIRED for large orders (1,000+ pcs). Please call for pricing.
Acceptable Digitized File Type: Tajima formatted files.
Acceptable Image Types: .EPS, .JPG, .TIF, .AI, .PDF. Call for other acceptable formats. A digitizing fee will apply.
- Digitizing charges: $62.50(g) for up to 8k stitches.
- All tapes / files MUST include thread colors and sequence.
- Superior is not liable if the DST file provided does not meet the requirements to embroider on our products.
- Lettering no smaller than 5mm is recommended.
- To edit a digitized file, there will be a $31.25(g) charge.
- Thread colors can be matched to Pantone Colors as close as possible, if needed.
- Embroidery Thread Color Charge: $12.50(g) per thread color change, unless change to black or white.
- Personalization: $2.50(g) for 2 lines of personalization for each piece. $1.25(g) per each additional line for each piece.
- For quotes on stitch counts, please contact ProService.
Please call for pricing. If the spec sample gnerates an order, no additionl set up charges will apply.
All production and delivery times are subject to product availa bility, proof approval and credit approval. Production times are dependent on acceptab le art and order confirmation. Delays on pre-production sample / proof approval o r the absence of any needed information on the original purchase order may de lay or add to the production time.
- Production times are dependent on acceptable art and order confirmation.
- In-hand dates must be clearly marked or stated on purchase order.
- If no in-hands date is submitted, we reserve the right to ship within our standard production lead times.
- All lead times are based on catalog quantities only. Please contact ProService for current lead times, which are subject to change or may alter due to high seasons in summer and winter months. Standard lead times are as follow:
- Imprinting: 5-7 working days after art approval.
- Embroidery: 5-10 working days after art approval.
We may accommodate any request rush services based on current lead times and capacity. A 35% rush charge may apply. Please contact ProService for more information.
We may accommodate any less than minimum requests based on current capacity and with an additional charge ($31.25(g) charge). Please contact ProService for more information.
- Changes may delay production and shipping.
- Canceled orders will be charged for costs of set ups, digitizing and possible art charges incurred as of cancellation date.
- Any changes made to an order (by phone) after received at factory must be confirmed in writing. Note: Changes may delay shipments and charges may apply. Adjustments to ship methods MUST be received
2 days before scheduled ship date or changes cannot be guaranteed.
50% off set up fee on all exact reorders for screenprinted products (reorder must be placed within 1 calendar year). NO set up charges for exact reorders on embroidery. When reordering, please state previous invoice and PO#. No changes in artwork are allowed. If changes are requested, a new set up fee will be required. We cannot guarantee exact color matching on re-orders.
- Manufacturing standards dictate orders be subject to a ± 1.5% flaw allowance.
- Exact quantities may be requested.
- Extra inventory must be sent in to guarantee exact quantity.
- We cannot be held responsible for wrong styles, shortages, mis-shipments or COD’s from your supplier.
- We verify your suppliers merchandise at no charge.
- We physically count all orders of 288 pieces or less. If over 288 pieces, it is checked by packing slip.
- Supplier’s packing slip is mandatory with each shipment, and must include the PO# for each order submitted to Superior.
- On larger orders, we verify color and size of items based on your supplier’s packing slip.
- Poly bagging $0.31(g) per item.
- Palletizing and shrink wrapping $12.50(g) per pallet.
- Special fulfillment (packaging) available – call for pricing. If you want gift sets that does not appear in our product offering, we can assemble it for you. Please confirm your products will fit in desired packaging. Additional production time may be required.
- We will insert 3rd party supplier products into all gift sets for an additional handling fee. We will not be held responsible for the condition or inspection of customer supplied products.
- Complete shipping instructions must accompany each order before the order will be entered for production. If proper shipping information is not provided by order completion, Superior reserves the right to ship the order directly to the distributor.
- Unless shipping methods or instructions are specified, we reserve the right to ship by most beneficial means of transportation.
- Superior is not responsible for late deliveries/delays by the shipping carrier or due to unforeseen acts of nature (weather disasters), war, strikes, terrorism, etc.
- Final shipping cost is dependent on shipping from East or West Coast location.
- Superior will not be held responsible for delays or damages caused by carrier. Claims must be made with shipping company.
- Third party shipping is available upon request. However, account number must be provided.
- Drop Shipments $5.00(k) per location. Shipping charges are additional.
- Drop Shipments must be provided in an Excel spreadsheet. Contact ProService for spreadsheet template.
- Contact Pro Service CS for freight quote assistance.
- Quotes are estimates only; actual costs may vary.
- Superior will not be held responsible for variances between freight quotes provided and final shipping charges.
Damaged/Defective/Misprinted merchandise: ALL CLAIMS must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise NO EXCEPTIONS. Failure to do so will void all claims! Any credits or reprints are at the discretion of Superior. An additional restocking fee will apply for pre-approved returns.
We assume submitted artwork is in full compliance with laws governing copyrights and trademarks. Customers agree to hold Pro Towels harmless for any damages and or costs rising under these laws as a consequence of our using the artwork. All logos portrayed in our catalog are for illustration only and are not available for sale, unless otherwise specified by the owner of the copyright.
Superior complies with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the safety of our products, including CPSIA and Prop 65 regulations . We will also meet applicable recognized voluntary industry standards for our products and processes along with national/state/local laws and regulations. Contact for any compliance or testing documentation that is needed.