Artwork can be accepted via e-mail by submitting directly to your customer service representative. Please identify your company name and P.O. number in all e-mails.
- Macintosh format (preferred)
- Applications supported:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- All fonts must be converted to outlines.
- Include all EPS, PSD and TIFF files at 300 dpi at actual imprint size.
- All spot colors to be included in artwork or clearly indicated on color key.
- All embroidery files must be in Tajima format.
- Files must be sent directly to your customer service rep.
- Factory is not responsible for any problems that may occur from customer-supplied digitizing.
- Additional art costs may apply; please contact a customer service rep
- More details available on the Embroidery FAQ
Simulated 4-color process specifications:
- All 4-color process art does require color correction.
- Match print (color key) MUST be provided by customer.
- Artwork must be sent on a disc (CD or DVD) or e-mailed to your rep.
- Additional charges may apply, please contact your customer service rep to clarify.
- More details on the Screen Printing FAQ